Kite Week 8 Hour Package
KITE WEEK 8- HOUR LESSON PACKAGE
$750 for 8 Hours
Intro Lesson (3 Hours) and Five (5) Additional Hours of Water Time!
If you are serious and ready to learn, this is the package for you! Payment required upfront for the Kite Week Package to lock in the discount. No refunds will be given once the package is booked. This class can be done over multiple days. Great for locals or those in town for a long time. This is the best option to start the path of becoming a kiteboarder!
There are NO Prerequisites for taking the Intro Kiteboarding Lesson. Experience with a trainer kite or stunt kite will certainly speed up your learning in the Intro Lesson but is not necessary. Board skills such as wakeboarding, surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, foiling etc are all helpful but not required. This package is combination of the Intro Lesson and 2 additional Hourly Lessons.
This Course includes the Intro Course and 2 additional hours of Lessons.
In this lesson you will:
– Determine desired wind directions and speeds
– Learn basic terminology
– Learn about the “Wind Window”
– Set up an inflatable kite
– Learn basic kite control with an inflatable kite
– Rotate and un-rotate the bar
– Activate the safety system/quick release mechanism
– Learn about “Self Rescue”
– Explore all areas of the “Wind Window” while learning the clock positions
– Learn how to launch and land
– Pilot the kite with one hand and walk with the kite
– Learn about launching and landing
– Master kite setup
– Master one hand flying
– Downwind body drags
– Upwind body drags
– Upwind body drags with board
– Recover board using body drags
– Master Self Rescue
– Learn how to board start in both directions
– Work on riding and going upwind
– Learning how to jump
– Learn to change directions
– Work on any aspect of your riding!
Suggested items to bring with you on the day of your lesson:
4.) Booties (water shoes)
6.) Wetsuit (if needed)
After a student takes the Combo Kiteboarding Course, they can continue on with Hourly Lessons or Supervision depending the level achieved! Typically after these hours it will be time to shop for gear! This can be discussed with the Instructor at the end of the Lesson.
Most lessons will meet at the Shop and then head to the 520 Slick.
110 Dixie Lane
Cocoa Beach FL 32931
520 Slick Location: