Good Breeze is HIRING! We are looking for a full time shop employee/manager to work around 40 hours a week. Hours are 10 am to 6 pm. Work in a fun and exciting industry around some great people. Lots of perks! Seeking motivated waterman (or waterwoman) who has a passion for water and wind related sports to run day to day operations of a watersports shop and school with a focus on kiteboarding and hydrofoiling.
Daily tasks include:
- Sales of products.
- Inventory management
- Booking of lessons and coordination with instructors
- Answering technical questions on wide variety of products
- Simple website updates and adjustments
- Daily packing and Shipping of products
- Organization of retail space
- Assembly of boards and other equipment
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills (Mac preferred)
- Water/Extreme sport background. Kiteboarding or Hydrofoiling background not required but preferred. Must be willing and excited to learn.
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to work full time (with some weekends)
- Great Communications skills
- Retail or Sales experience a plus
- Must be resourceful and able to adapt
- Free kiteboarding/Hydrofoiling lessons
- Access to equipment to use
- Discounted personal equipment
- Opportunity to be part of a fun, exciting and expanding industry
- Steady full-time employment
- Meet interesting people from around the world